Human Resource, General Management, Jainism etc.
Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, Industrial and Social Psychology, Individual...
Dr Pawan Patni
PhD (HR), MBA (Gold Medalist), MA (Economics), PGDBM (NIBM, Pune), LLB, CAIIB, DTS, DOT
Human Resource Management
Dr Pawan Patni is an Academic Advisor and Senior Professor in GSIMR, Indore. He has an honour of excellent career spanning 31 years of experience in premier Nationalized Bank, Bank of India in prestigious positions. It inter-alia includes 8 years as Chief Manager/Chief Officer – In charge of HRD, Bank of India (2 years as Faculty in Apex College, Mumbai- lecturing Senior & Middle Management Officers) and having 15 years of experience as Senior Professor/Professor/Associate Professor at various colleges while working as Director/Head of the Department. He is registered as a recognized and approved guide by DAVV University, Indore. He is constantly engaged in research work , guided eight PhD Scholars out of which four are awarded with doctorate and also guided more than 200 students for their major and minor research projects and field work assignments. He has authored the book Excellence Beyond published by Excel Publications. He was the editor of Shodh: Journal of Management. He was also the chairman of various AICTE and UGC Sponsored National/International Conferences on the theme Mapping for Excellence: Challenges Ahead at Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies organized on the same date for every year. He has coordinated and attended number of FDPs and SDPs sponsored by AICTE, AIIMS. He has organized/attended a number of national and international conferences and presented papers there. Besides he has a number of research papers in reputed journals. He has written a number of cases which is published in national and international reputed journals. He was nominated by Bank of India for the International Programme at Colambo in June, 1996 organised by APRACA –CENTRAB, Phillipines. Certificate awarded at the hands of GOVERNOR, Sri Lanka. Read COUNTRY PAPER on ‘Increasing Productivity in Service Sector.’
He has written 40 plus research papers, some of them are as follows:
- Dr Pawan Patni and Rashmi Farkiya, Impact of Work-Life Balance on Morale, Satisfaction and Performance of the Doctors in Urban Community, International Journal of Research in Computer Applications and Management , Vol 5, Issue 1 (2015), Page No. 67-70. ISSN 2231- 1009
- Dr Pawan Patni and Rashmi Farkiya, OCTAPACE Culture in Management Institutes, Shodh:National Journal of Management (Six Monthly) Shodh Vol 7(2) July- December 2011, .Page No. 121-126, ISSN-0974- 8954.
- Dr Pawan Patni, Excellence through Knowledge Management presented and published International Conference at IIPS, Indore
- Dr Pawan Patni, Challenges Ahead; Vistas for Tomorrow’s Leadership – National Conference at Indian Institute of Productivity & Management, Meerut – The paper was selected amongst the FIRST 10 papers and published in the Journal.
- Dr Pawan Patni ‘HRD Vision-2008’ published in ISTD, Goa Chapter Souvenir.